Documents Required


♦  Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD or any other Govt. Agency.

♦  Transfer certificate from the previous school duly countersigned by the Education Officer of the district concerned.

♦  Progress Report from the previous school

♦  Proof of Residence: ration card / passport / voter’s i-card / aadhar card / electricity bill(in the name of the parent)

♦  Recent Passport size photographs of Child, Mother and Father.